Cabins | Mount Rainier | R Place Two
Let us help you plan your next get-away!
"R Place Two" is truly a charming log cabin in the woods at the mountain! This custom designed log home showcases many years of family traditions and collecting, quilts, mountain charm, and loving memories. Perfect for an intimate couple's getaway, for your next adventure in the snow, family reunion, great for any occasion! Enjoy the wildlife from the comfort of your own lush and natural back yard. Cabin sleeps 2-9 adults. Sunny front deck, forested private side deck with wonderfully relaxing soul-soothing hot tub, and outdoor deck fireplace perfect for our chilly Northwest evenings, toasting marshmallows, making smores, or telling grand tales! Relax, rejuvenate, and reminisce at "R Place Two" - start your own collection of new memories here!
- Sleeps 2 - 9
- Private queen master suite, and second queen loft bedroom upstairs
- Downstairs comfy and cozy queen and twin futon beds with charming glass front wood stove
- Standing shower full bath
- Warm, inviting den with media fireplace, family room with country kitchen, beautiful view of the great outdoors and wildlife through your very own forested picture window
- Charcoal BBQ
- Entertainment T.V. fireplace, collection of videos, DVDs, and board games for your enjoyment
May - October
November - April
|$200 per night||$190 per night||$190 per night||$180 per night|
First 2 people are included in the price. Each additional person is $20.00 per night.
Two night minimum stay for weekends. Three night minimum on holiday weekends. One night stays available for Mondays-Thursdays by request. Prices may vary for one night stays.