Cabins | Mount Rainier | Hudson Bay Chalet
Let us help you plan your next get-away!
Hudson Bay Chalet is an absolutely amazing log cabin with expansive wrap around deck situated in a lush natural wooded setting. Very spacious lodge style retreat. Experience complete tranquility! Listen to the owls hoot, and watch the deer graze in your own private forested yard. This is without a doubt the most relaxing mountain chalet getaway around! This beautiful log home showcases many years of heart-felt collecting, and exquisite one of a kind rustic art furniture. Perfect for an intimate couple's getaway, for your next great river or snow play adventure, for a once in a lifetime memory making family reunion, or for any occasion - you make it special! Cabin sleeps 2-5 adults. Sunny front deck, side deck with fantastic view of the forest and wonderfully private and relaxing hot tub, step down to your own forest floor camp fire pit perfect for our cooler Northwest evenings, toasting marshmallows, making smores, or telling grand tales by the fire! Relax, unwind, and renew at Hudson Bay Chalet!
- Sleeps 2 - 5
- Private queen master suite upstairs
- Twin landing bedroom upstairs
- Private queen second master suite downstairs
- Downstairs comfy and inviting rustic living room with boss mesh front wood stove
- Shower and bathtub full bath, linens, hair dryer
- Lovely galley kitchen with micro/oven/cook top/full fridge/coffee maker/toaster
- Guest Laundry
- Propane BBQ with extra side burner
- Perfect outdoor dining and entertaining spaces
- Television in every room! Amazon Prime Streaming Roku player, DVD, and VHS
- PANDORA Satellite Radio
- Wireless Internet
- Local Phone with FREE Long Distance!
- Cookware/linens/paper products provided
May - October
November - April
|$200 per night||$190 per night||$200 per night||$190 per night|
First 2 people are included in the price. Each additional person is $20.00 per night.
Two night minimum stay for weekends. Three night minimum on holiday weekends. One night stays available for Mondays-Thursdays by request. Prices may very for one night stays.