Cabins | Mount Rainier | Policies and Mission
RAINBOWS END AT MT. RAINIER
Rainbows End at Mt. Rainier Mission Statement: To create a stage for fun filled memories with a commitment to personalized service in a pristine natural setting.
Rainbows End at Mt. Rainier Green Initiatives program is a focused endeavor where environmental sustainability go hand-in-hand with superior comfort and superb service. Our company is committed to eco-friendly practices and green products, and believes that these may help create a healthier world for all of us. The company and associates are Stewards of the forest, the river, and the majestic mountain and we invite you to join in this commitment to social responsibility. Our standard eco-friendly actions and amenities at Rainbows End at Mt. Rainier include:
- Regular cleaning, maintenance, and servicing of all heating and cooling systems providing clean filtered air and supreme indoor comfort.
- Efficient lighting and water fixtures.
- Linen and towel re-use program, which dramatically reduces water and energy use by 25%.
- Stoneware mugs and dinnerware made available to minimize use of paper products.
- Cleaning agents and chemicals used are non-toxic, cruelty free, and environmentally safe products.
- Donation of all usable out-cycled items to local non-profit organizations (furniture, mattresses, artwork, equipment, a/c units, refrigerators, linens and towels, unclaimed lost-and-found items, wall coverings, etc.).
- Becoming paper-free and using electronic correspondence and reporting to reduce paper waste as frequently as possible.
- Extensive recycling program helps us recycle most of our company waste.
- HOW CAN YOU HELP? Please help us continue our earth-friendly focus by separating items that can be recycled from your regular garbage. We thank you for your participation in making the planet healthier for all of us! Items that can be recycled:
- Aluminum Cans
- Tin Cans
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles
- Flattened Cardboard Boxes